We (Evo) are a leading ecommerce-focused digital agency. Founded in 2008 we have worked hard to create an inspiring atmosphere for our team and are constantly striving to have one of the best internal cultures in the industry. With a dedicated team of like-minded people, we have developed incredible digital products and created innovative marketing and search solutions for our loyal and new clients alike.
In line with this, we are looking to hire a PPC Executive to join our growing search team. Working with our Head of Paid Search you will support them in delivering game-changing paid search results for our clients across a wide range of industries.
We embrace a culture of learning and personal development so we are looking for someone keen to further develop their career within Search Marketing. This role would suit an ambitious Junior Digital Marketer who wants to take the next step in their career.
What you’ll be doing
- Reviewing and optimising campaigns against defined client KPIs
- Ad account builds, optimisations and ongoing maintenance of accounts
- Ensure PPC campaigns are performing to their maximum potential by exploring ways to continually optimise
- Reporting on channel performance to both clients and your the Head of department
- Split-testing campaign settings
- Working as part of the search marketing team to formulate long-term marketing strategies for your clients
- Working with our internal designer to produce creative and engaging campaign assets
- Ad-hoc duties as required that support both the search marketing team and wider business.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Google Merchant Centre would be advantageous
- A proactive, result-driven approach to problem-solving
- The ability to think creatively
- Knowledge of the digital marketing world and ability to keep up to date on the latest trends and events
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The drive to constantly push and improve yourself through ongoing personal learning and development
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Tools it would be useful to have used previously or be comfortable learning:
- Feed optimisation (Google Merchant Centre / Facebook Catalogue)
- Paid social experience (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok…)
- Microsoft Ads experience (Bing)
- Experience with Google’s Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio) or similar reporting tools
What you can expect from us
✈️ 25 days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service and potential to buy up to 5 additional days per year
⏲️ Flexible working hours (we work 37.5 hours per week)
🍏 Personalised Health and Wellness perks
🏁 Regular team socials
🦺 Life cover
👨👨👧👧 Be part of an awesome team
Interested in applying? We would love to hear from you...
Benefits that work for you
We’re officially Great Place To Work© Certified!
Thanks to our people, we're proud to have the highly sought-after Great Place to Work UK Certification.
Our company culture is top priority and we're on a mission to make Evo not just a great place to work, but an exceptional one.
Working at Evo for me is working with my friends in an environment where we are passionate about what we do for a living and this helps us to do our best work.
I'm so grateful for the space I'm given to prove my abilities, but more importantly, to learn and grow from my talented coworkers.
We've got the following roles available immediately.
Our Developers are game changing technical thinkers who build unique web solutions for clients across the UK. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this innovative team, interested?More info & apply
Interested in buiding an organic search function for a leading ecommerce agency? We are looking for a technical SEO expert who wants to put their stamp on the industryMore info & apply
Our developers are game changing technical thinkers who build unique web solutions for clients across the UK. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this innovative team, interested?More info & apply
Can’t see the right role for you?
We’re always on the lookout for great people.Send us your CV