We (Evo) are a leading ecommerce-focused digital agency. Founded in 2008 we have worked hard to create an inspiring atmosphere for our team and are constantly striving to have one of the best internal cultures in the industry. With a dedicated team of like-minded people we have developed incredible digital products and created innovative marketing and search solutions for our loyal and new clients alike.
In line with this we are looking to hire an experienced SEO Manager to join our growing search team. Reporting to our Head of Search you will be responsible for delivering first class results for our clients SEO Campaigns as well as supporting pitches to new clients.
We built this business on having very open and honest conversations with our clients, providing expert guidance and then relentlessly delivering on our promises. We’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager who builds upon this. If you promise you can get us to #1 on Google tomorrow, you’re probably not for us, sorry!
It might be easier to attract and win accounts like this, but we don’t make bold guarantees we might not be able to deliver upon. To us, this is about continuing to invest and build on existing long-term partnerships with clients and forging new ones. Not churn and burn!
What you’ll be doing
- Work alongside the Head of Search to deliver industry leading improvements for our clients SEO campaigns
- Using Google Analytics (UA and GA4) to provide insights and monthly reports to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Communicating often technical topics clearly to clients to help them understand the value in our strategies and the results we’re delivering
- Provide support to our development teams ahead of website relaunches / restructures with SEO planning, technical implementations and measuring success
- Working alongside our Paid Search team to create and deliver unified search strategies that deliver meaningful results.
- Support with upselling and cross selling of SEO and related services to clients
- Analyse and produce pitch materials, and attend client pitches
- Creating and briefing a pipeline of SEO tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking
- Keeping up to date with search news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience of delivering industry leading SEO strategies and results for a wide variety of clients
- Website auditing experience to create a full strategy for both technical and content based SEO tactics to improve visibility.
- Experience of using Google Analytics is essential
- Knowledge of technical optimisation, content optimisation, link management and data analysis
- SEO experience gained within an agency environment would be advantageous however having worked in a dynamic client side role would also be suitable
- Strong oral & written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- This is a primarily remote role with the need to come into the office on average once a month.
What you can expect from us
✈️ 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (Increasing with service)
⏲️ Flexible working hours (we work 37.5 hours per week)
🍏 Personalised Health and Wellness perks
🏁 Regular team socials
🦺 Life cover
🚲 Cycle To Work Scheme
🔋 Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
👨👨👧👧 Be part of an awesome team
Interested in applying? We would love to hear from you...
Benefits that work for you
We’re officially Great Place To Work© Certified!
Thanks to our people, we're proud to have the highly sought-after Great Place to Work UK Certification.
Our company culture is top priority and we're on a mission to make Evo not just a great place to work, but an exceptional one.
Working at Evo for me is working with my friends in an environment where we are passionate about what we do for a living and this helps us to do our best work.
I'm so grateful for the space I'm given to prove my abilities, but more importantly, to learn and grow from my talented coworkers.
We've got the following roles available immediately.
An exciting opportunity to join our growing Search Team working with a wide range of ecommerce clients across the UK.More info & apply
Our Developers are game changing technical thinkers who build unique web solutions for clients across the UK. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this innovative team, interested?More info & apply
Our developers are game changing technical thinkers who build unique web solutions for clients across the UK. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this innovative team, interested?More info & apply
Can’t see the right role for you?
We’re always on the lookout for great people.Send us your CV