Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'Evo Agency Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Evo Agency Ltd, Second Floor Suites 201 - 204, Viney Court, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 3FB. Our company registration number is 5385379 registered in England and Wales.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your IP address
- Web browser details
- The pages you've visited
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitablility of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liablity for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and the graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.